Re: BK cars

Greetings Transport Conisseur

Notagunzel wrote:

> This 'operator' of this trip is actually Wally Rail, oops West Coast (g'day
> C.H.), and the BK are their 'excursion' car.

Mr. Notagunzel, I will be Conductor on this trip, and will be on hand to personally
wash your mouth out with soap!! :)  Note we're not the operator of the trip, the
operator is the ARHS, we are providing the carriages, and loco belongs to 707
Operations I believe.

The tour's progress could perhaps be likened to "a herd of turtles", I don't think
an F goes much quicker than 15km/h....which means we won't be leaving anyone
behind, as one could easily catch up with just a brief sprint!! :)

D'ya think Reggie will be there to record the sounds of the F class?

Regards,
CH.
--
Craig Haber