Re: Railcar shell in Canberra

That AUPT railcar mock-up was actually built in two sections (without
bogies) and toured some Australian cities to sell the AUPT concept.
There's a few issues of the (now defunct) Railway Transportation magazine
with more detail on this hybrid, plus some b & w shots of it when new.

Anyone know what's to become of it, as ARHS have no interest in it.

Roy H