Re: Railcar shell in Canberra

When AUPT was displayed in Melbourne, it had the destination 'Kingston':
not a Melbourne or Sydney destination; the one in SA would not need urban
service.  However, that is exactly where the vehicle did end.

My first response to this thread hasn't appeared on my isps list of
aus.rail yet.

I am posting this at 11.23 Melbourne time on Tuesday 28.9 to see how slow
my isp is this time.  I have had running battles ever since it  was taken
over: delaying postings, delayed receivals, postings never received at all.
 I am also posting to mtra-nz to see which one gets it first.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

ROY HOWARTH <rhowarth@ihug.com.au> wrote in article