Re: BK cars

I wasn't so lucky on the "Spark to the Seaside" tour in Dec last year :-(
I got locked in a compartment in 107M with him most of the day!! (The
train was pretty packed, and i admittedly had a good seat. Some other nut
joined at spencer street that day, so you could imagine what it was like.
Even that NUT told him to shut up at one stage, and consequently changed
at Flinders Street. Later on in the trip, a sane person who was with his
wife on a nice day out, ended up telling MotorMouth(tm) to shut up.

A week later, i ended up on the Warragul tour. He was locked up in a
compartment full of other nuts way up the back of the train. I think they
organised things a bit better that day (It was allocated seating).

Regards
Michael "Notanut"

p.s. if anyone wants to catch up with me to put a face to my name, or to
beat me with a sack of doorknobs, or to stab me with a rusty screwdriver,
drop me an email to mk@netstra.com.au and i'll release my mobile
number(s) accordingly :)

Gunzelindenial said in message <a3oI3.68$Bc1.5191@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>,
I therefore quote: