Re: Sydney Rail strike tomorrow

> > The last thing the Union wants to do is get the public off-side.  They
are
> > attacking management, not the customers.
>
> It hasn't worked.  I am totally pissed off with the strikers and it is now
my
> firm hope that they ALL lose their jobs!

Thats cutting off your nose...etc!
Of course that gets rid of strike action, for ever, and then you can enjoy
life in the slow lane on any one of the [even more slowly] moving mobile car
parks.
Perhaps ,you as a member of the public, could interest yourself in the
reason for the strike, and then contact your local MP with your advise on
how the problem could be fixed.