Re: Sydney Rail strike tomorrow

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:38:19 +1000 as David
Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> took time out from the neverending quest to
rid the world of grues and wrote:

> The last thing the Union wants to do is get the public off-side.  They are
> attacking management, not the customers.

It hasn't worked.  I am totally pissed off with the strikers and it is now my
firm hope that they ALL lose their jobs!

The bottom line of the mess that is called the SRA is that it is losing too much
money.  They have already raised the fares and the other option is to shed
staff.

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1