Re: BK cars

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:11:12 +1000, "Notagunzel"
<notagunzel@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>Christopher_Martin GORDON <cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au> wrote in message
>7sn754$mp6$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:7sn754$mp6$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...
>
>> Also where is/are the indpendent goods line(s)?
>
>As far as I'm concerned, they start at Viaduct Junction, (aka Spencer St No.2
>box, aka Up end of Spencer St)
Officially Number Two Viaduct Junction.
>run parallel to the rest of the lines, as far as
>North Melbourne, dribble around the Arrival Sidings, past Spion Kop, down to
>South Kensington, 'round the back of the ex box at SKN, up to Sims St Jct,
>become Dual Gauge, through Bunbury St, up to West Footscray,

from 2VJ to WFJ they are the Main Goods lines.

>where they fling the SG,
become the independent Goods Lines, one each side of Totty yard

>around Tottenham Yard, and finally down into Sunshine.

Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

If competition is so good how come there is only one Competition Commision?