Re: Train Order working

East-bound IP.

> >>The sooner that track comes under the ARTC the better.
>
> >It doesn't matter who owns the track, aslong as they spend money on it.
RAC
> >obviously aren't.

Another SNIP

> ever recoup the upgrade costs in access fees.
> The only way to get the line upgraded is to get the Feds to pay for it
which
> they wont do until its part of ARTCs network.
>
> MD
If you are talking about the same Dick-heads that are stuffing up the North
East,ARTC Control,  then believe me, you don't want this cancer spreading
any further!
The old Centrol at least let the local moves happen! ARTC Dick-heads either
don't answer their phones , or keep us hanging on for long times, then tell
us we cant make a 20 minute shunt because so and so  is due to depart Albury
in 90 minutes, and invariably it does arrive 40 minutes after the
Controllers time. And of course the UP is now due, and we have to wait
another 60 minutes or so!
They are pompous imbeciles, and someone needs to sack a few , and oversee
the rest to ensure they do their jobs right. Wodonga needs access to Uncle
Bens and Milos, within minutes of their request, as empties need to replace
loads as soon as possible, to keep the labourers loading. The trucks will
get this traffic, 200 containers a week, iof things do not improve.
     Wodonga Depot will close if we lose these Customers!  Wodonga Crews are
already working 61 hour
cycles, and we can't donate any more time to these idiots incompetence.
Rod