Re: Melbourne Public transport for Special events

Hmm.  Do any of the railway workers agreements make provision for Sunday
work, like, does it cost more to staff the railways on Sundays and/or public
holidays than other days of the week?

If so,  it'd make it much less profitable to run Sunday trains, especially
if the drivers were paid more for Sundays (like double time)...

Or is Sunday used for maintenance more than other days of the week?

Reuben

8E4EB75F4telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E4EB75F4telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...