Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

Michael Walker <walker@hotkey.net.au> wrote in message
937999347.736316@diddley.primus.com.au">news:937999347.736316@diddley.primus.com.au...

> For the record I always validate on the basis that it is no different to
> validating your ticket with a conductor. However it can also be said that
> Sydney people at the time of the conductorless trams not only didn't
> validate, they didn't even pay their fare!

And this is applying the same argument, that it will not happen now because
it has never happened before (or in this case, it WILL happen now because it
happened before).

DaveP