Re: aus.rail creation date

G'day,

David Bromage wrote:

> Now, can anybody remember the date that a Steamrail train was attacked
> with buckets of paint out on the Hurstbridge line? aus.rail was created
> on the Friday before that weekend.

Sure do, my photo's were published in Stack Talk (the first I'd had such an
honour!!)

15/11/92....just looking the album including these photos, and I see 81 and
G's on the MEx, orange B76 hauling a H set into Spencer St, DRC+MTH on an
up Seymour at Jacana....jeez plenty has changed....

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber