Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

Weekly tickets in both NSW & Vic were once stamped M/F or L/G
(lady/gentleman) so the wife couldn't use hubby's ticket to do the shopping
on the weekend or v.v.
Rgds
Ron BESDANSKY
YvjCxDBEAC43EwEG@bluebadge.demon.co.uk">news:YvjCxDBEAC43EwEG@bluebadge.demon.co.uk...