Re: State of steam in NSW

The answer is in front of you but you knock it on the head. Obviously
volunteer organisations cannot get steam operating so why not let the SRA
put its proposals up and see what they want to do. A few million to a
publicly funded orgainisation is chicken  shit and worth more to them in
publicity. As for the Norfolk & Southern exit from steam, well that was
expected but others are still going. What a negative bunch. Whats the
attitude; if volunteers cannot do then no one else can? The WCR model is
the way to go.

Cheers

RJG