Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Hi Don

Don Allitt wrote in message <38199D94.3CD920D1@zeta.org.au>...
>Sometimes it is the stupidity of the system.Last time I travelled on the up
the
>down was late to cross at Tamban so the cross was at Kempsey.The down went
thru
>the station while we slipped past over the road levell crossing and then
>propelled backwards into the station a loss of 10 mins.If there were two
>platforms this would not have been a loss of time for us at least.

That sound a lot like NT2 and NT3....  if as ya say the cross took 10 mins,
and you werent blocked by any other train after that cross, you should have
been ok at Taree?  That crossing happens probably 50 or 60 per cent of the
time..

Cheers
Jack
Queensland: Perfect One day
Beautiful the next
And wet for the other 363 days of the year