Re: Gauntlet tracks

The approach to Seymour turntable is not gauntlet.
I have posted to the thread already, parts of Gladstone were technically
gauntlet (bg & sg).
The turntable approach was not gauntlet: it was six rail common centreline.
The unclear diagrams posted by other people have not really clarified the
situation.
Gauntlet requires four rails, where trains run on rails 1 & 3, and on rails
2 & 4.
--
Regards
Roderick Smith