Re: Qr Photos

These photos are good but i have some of coal traffic SPADS that caused the
collision of two of the coal fleet colliding causing a major disruption to
the coal service.

This is where the heart ache comes from SPADS.

--
Peter C
glt0145@ozemail.com.au

John McCandless <johnmc@topend.com.au> wrote in message
380d90d8.0@news.topend.com.au">news:380d90d8.0@news.topend.com.au...

> There's a couple of sites:  http://www.acenet.net.au/zanatta/qrphotos.htm
> and
> http://www.users.bigpond.com/rmcupitt/photos.html  which have photographs
of
> collisions and derailments.
>
> Now if something was going to cause "corporate heartache", I think these
> would do so, long before yours would....
>
> Send us the URL when you put them up.  I'd be interested to see them.
>
> BTW, i take it that the 'glt0145' is your QR email address?
You got that right John. How is freight distribution in cloncurry.