Re: Qr Photos

Someone's having a lend of you, or doesn't what they are talking about.  QR
employees are restricted as to what we
can say or show in an official capacity - that's handled by Corporate
Relations in Brisbane - but as a member of the public,
you can post as many pictures as you like.  They're your photos, presumably
taken at your expense, in your time, and you have complete copyright on
them.  If you really want to cover yourself, you could probably put a "The
views expressed are
not necessarily that of my employer.... blah, blah blah".

There's a couple of sites:  http://www.acenet.net.au/zanatta/qrphotos.htm
and
http://www.users.bigpond.com/rmcupitt/photos.html  which have photographs of
collisions and derailments.

Now if something was going to cause "corporate heartache", I think these
would do so, long before yours would....

Send us the URL when you put them up.  I'd be interested to see them.

BTW, i take it that the 'glt0145' is your QR email address?

--
John McCandless
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn...

BudP3.16955$D33.49056@ozemail.com.au">news:BudP3.16955$D33.49056@ozemail.com.au...