Re: QR going national?

This statement from earlier in the thread "it doesn't go anywhere"-where is
anywhere. Glad to tell the people of Rocky, Cairns etc they aren't anywhere.
I might as well be somewhere as anywhere. But while growing old waiting in
Beaufort for the huge Gs, Xs and Cs hauling lengthy interstate freights on
the Ballarat-Ararat mainline - I'll remind myself that at least I'm
somewhere and that it would be far worse for me to be photographing trains
in Qld

uJxN3.341$Kd.5528@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:uJxN3.341$Kd.5528@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...