Re: Award winning stuff ups in NSW (was Train working changes to WTT or similiar

--
Ray McDermott   raymcd@ozemail.com.au

Eric Cartman <erk_cartman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
bLbN3.364$Bu4.6078@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:bLbN3.364$Bu4.6078@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> Hi
>
> Let's start a discussion of the award winning stuff ups of NSW rail. My
> contenders for the awards are
>
> Train Radio project
> Destination indicators on Tangaras
> Destination indicators in other trains
> The Station Passenger Information system
> Continued delays to the Parramatta - Chatswood line
> Train Order
> On Train Security Guards
>

> That is a start........I sure you can add to the list.
>
> Eric

How about:

Ticket vending machines
Double line re-signalling without bi-directional
Closing Mudgee and Cowra lines
Massive track upgrades without re-aligning one centimetre of line
XPT sleeper bogies

Ray