Award winning stuff ups in NSW (was Train working changes to WTT or similiar

Hi

Let's start a discussion of the award winning stuff ups of NSW rail. My
contenders for the awards are

Train Radio project
Destination indicators on Tangaras
Destination indicators in other trains
The Station Passenger Information system
Continued delays to the Parramatta - Chatswood line
Train Order
On Train Security Guards

That is a start........I sure you can add to the list.

Eric
Many changes occurring at www.webalias.com/erknet brought to you