Re: Friendly warning about Train Net awards

Hi,

My only problem with using image utils under linux was the lack of
available typefaces. Do you know of any programs that can perhaps convert
Windows TTF's or Mac fonts to a X font? (Okay, thing's may have changed,
it's been well over 12 months since I've even delved into the lovely world
of X).

I do however agree with you, The GIMP does wonderful stuff, though if you
are a diehard Photoshop user, the interface takes a lot of getting used to.
The best comparison for this would be a Photoshop user trying to use
Paintshop Pro (im sure most have done at one stage or another).

Regards
Michael.