Re: Michael's Gunzel Cam updated.

Hi,

Or if you use a real news reader like I do, any email address (without
mailto: added) can be double clicked, any url without the http:// can be
double clicked, and it even allows me to rewrite headers, cancel (own)
messages and do lots of other cool things.

It's fast loading, not hungry on system resources, allows you to reformat
any reply messages that exceed 76 columns wide by the press of a button,
and automagially formats your own message to max. 76 columns. The features
are countless, and actually relate to usenet, rather than web like most
other newsreaders tend to aim for (okay, the major two, Outlook Express and
Netscape).

Anyways, im not here to try and convert anyone, just thought i'd let ya
know :) It's called Xnews and can be d/l from http://xnews.3dnews.net

ObGunzel: Today at Kensington was P19 with 13 VHGF's in tow. I have noticed
that the locos there are always #1 end facing north, these days. Is it just
co-incidence, or do they actually bother turning the loco before it does
anything?

Regards
Michael