Re: Michael's Gunzel Cam updated.

James Brook wrote:

>     If you put http:// before the URL Netscape (and I assume outlook or
> whatever you use) creates a link out of it. It just makes it a little
> bit easier than cutting and pasting the link into the goto box in
> Netscape or IE.
>
> http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk/

James,

Predictably you got a flaming from Michael who can't understand that a
couple of extra key strokes on his behalf would enable a LOT of others to
go by live link to the site and view it. It's all very well going on about
the programmes that will do it without the http:// in front but if you want
the majority of people reading this to look then please provide the live
link. And before you flame me, I don't know much about the fancy stuff but
I do know that my software is quite OK and I do not intend to change it, I
hate change for changes sake. If you wish us older and maybe wiser people
to give opinions and also contribute info from our many years of railway
research, then a live link please. This is not the first time that I have
mentioned this subject and I guess it will probably not be the last. Now
I'll go and visit via the live link from James' post.

David.