Re: Motormouth (was: BK cars)

While you're trying to juggle your bookings for him, you also try & sort out
where you book another Vic gunzel who hops onto tours in all his female
finery.  He's a slab short of a sixpack anyway and not real pretty, so he's
not exactly fooling anybody.  He won't try it on when travelling on
Steamrail tours anymore, but I hear he hopped on the tour to Maryborough the
other week with the J looking very pretty!!  Oh and then there's another one
who wears items of aerobic gear (womans halter top, pink) and matching tight
short pants.  Both these gents are very regular travellers on special trains
in Vic.

Then there's reggie, but he's starting to look good against this kind of
competition.

Who wants to host a gunzels web page.  Get your shots of your favorite
interplanetary gunzel to help put faces to names.  I don't know whether that
kind of thing might get us into trouble though, I guess if we're discreet
with the captions.

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne