Re: Motormouth (was: BK cars)

Hi,

Stuart Thyer said on 11-Oct-1999 in
<7tr57q$c7c$1@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>:

>While you're trying to juggle your bookings for him, you also try & sort
>out where you book another Vic gunzel who hops onto tours in all his
>female finery.  He's a slab short of a sixpack anyway and not real
>pretty, so he's not exactly fooling anybody.  He won't try it on when
>travelling on Steamrail tours anymore, but I hear he hopped on the tour
>to Maryborough the other week with the J looking very pretty!!  Oh and
>then there's another one who wears items of aerobic gear (womans halter
>top, pink) and matching tight short pants.  Both these gents are very
>regular travellers on special trains in Vic.

<sarcasm>But i like a man in pink!</sarcasm>

>Then there's reggie, but he's starting to look good against this kind of
>competition.

It's still not good though - Can we /please/ let the nuts have their own
carriage? :-) Or two or three 'nut compartments' in 107M :)

>Who wants to host a gunzels web page.  Get your shots of your favorite
>interplanetary gunzel to help put faces to names.  I don't know whether
>that kind of thing might get us into trouble though, I guess if we're
>discreet with the captions.

I hear a certain 'Dill' threatened legal action against someone who did
this. Do it anonymously and no-one need know who you are :-) [Actually, it
can still be tracked back to the person who owns the account you are using
to do so]

Regards
Michael