Motormouth (was: BK cars)

    Back in 1991 on the suburban electrified sidings tour I was stuck in the
dogbox with him and he talked non stop. One guy got out about half way
through the trip. When we were in the sidings at Dandenong everyone got out
of the train and took a look around the yards. Motormouth disappeared and by
the time everyone had got back onto the train he still hadn't come back :-)
Unfortunately he appeared on the other side of the yard just as the train
started to move and the driver stopped and waited for him to get on! <do'h!>.

    If you want to avoid Motormouth on the spark trips, stay away from the
dogbox. Motormouth never goes in the Tait cars (unless he has to). I usually
go in the motor car in the opposite end of the train. Although it isn't 107M,
at least you don't have to put up with the verbal diarrhoea. Although if you
don't mind his <g>highly intelligent comments</g> then it doesn't really
matter. I can't wait until they get the second dogbox going (137M ?). With 2
dogboxes there will be a lower probability of ending up in the same
compartment as him.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: