Re: Big train wreck in England! - 70 Dead?

Go forth and multiply.

Bob.
David Ready <ds_readyNOdsSPAM@usa.net.invalid> wrote in message
0a0133f8.cfeec9f8@usw-ex0101-004.remarq.com">news:0a0133f8.cfeec9f8@usw-ex0101-004.remarq.com...
> In article <7tj92l$10il$1@otis.netspace.net.au>, "Exnarc"
> <gwrly@netspace.net.au> wrote:
> > Look in the mirror buddy, I can through insults too, if you don't
> > like what
> > you read don't read it.
>
> Likewise you too dickhead! Why anybody of any level of maturity would
> introduce a Melbourne Vs Sydney discussion is really beyond me.
>
> > > Central, both surburban and country, compared with the combined
> > >movements
> > into and out of both Paddington and Waterloo combined.
> > You didn't say that, I was pointing out (obviously it was beyond
> > you) that
>
> I did actually. The was no mention of the Tube.
>
> > Londons Underground did it DOO and they have a far busier system
> > than
> > Sydney, mixed traffic modes have nothing to do with it, if you
> > knew anything
> > about railways you would have known that.
>
> The Tube doesn't come into the discussion.

> Who gives a rat's arse?
>
> > > And you also consider that Melbourne is the centre of the
> > universe???
> > No just the worlds "Most Livable City"
>
> And just how many citys have you been to to be able to even come close
> to suggest that? After having spent quite a bit of time in Melbourne
> and working for quite a while working out of the Camberwell Tram Depot
> I can say that I was happy to get out of Melbourne.
>
> > You've cut me to the bone.
>
> That wouldn't be possible at your level of intelligence.
>
> > Yes Iam a sad individual, but I don't need your sympathy nor does
> > my family.
> > I promise that in future I won't attack anyone like you who
> > obviously has a
> > personality complex, but like Mr  pdwyer@ecn.net.au I reserve the
> > right to
>
> I would really like to hear comments from your immediate family, if you
> have any still close to you, about what they think of your personality.

I wouldn't trust you near my family, buddy. Infact it shows your level of
gutter crawling that you have to drag someones family into the debate to try
to score a point.

Your sick and could obviously do with some help.

Bob.