Re: DOO In Sydney?

Exnarc wrote:

>  David, you played right into my hands!!!!
>
> Tonight on the UP Hurstbridge, (Whilst running in that "DANGEROUS" DOO mode,
> I looked back whilst leaving a station just in time to see a moron trying to
> tag my train. I hit an Emergency Application, opened the door, yelled, "Grow
> up you brain dead moron" he took off across the tracks.
>
> "I DID ALL THIS WITHOUT A GUARD HOLDING MY HAND".

So... He got away!  I caught the offender, because the driver did what drivers
do best - he kept the train moving, and the offender never knew he was caught
until I was standing next to him watching him tag a seat.  He was arrested at
the next station and charged by the police.  The offender was 8 carriages from
the driver and under DOO would never have been caught.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au