Re: Western Industrial Sidings Tour

Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote in message
37F9D65D.15F116FD@harnessnet.com.au">news:37F9D65D.15F116FD@harnessnet.com.au...

> Notagunzel wrote:

> > Its always good trundling around Melbourne Yard, things always seem to be in
> > state of evolution.  The leads around the point where the Reversing Loop
passes
> > 'Canal Jct' have changed since I last carried out an inspection.

> And oddly enough, one Notagunzel could be seen engaging in behaviour with
distinct
> gunzel characteristics, such as protruding one's head of an open window (which
isn't
> easy in a BK car....)

Carrying out an inspection of the Points & Signals, you see....

Anyway, I suppose being able to stick your head out the window of the BK is an
advantage over the BRS, but I prefer a *real* carriage anyday. (Long Live
DERM's)

> > I was waiting all day for CH's soap, but he musta left it behind. |-)

> I'm not one to hold grudges :)

I was looking forward to some good *clean* fun....(I think I'll shut up now)

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur.