>et...
>
>> From SW 536/95:
>
>> "On Friday, 1.12.95, automatic gauge detection was provi
>ded to
>control
>> the illuminated gauge indicator on
>> Post TOT/U8."
>
>> I really should check the facts before posting. |-)
>
>But I now see, on Signalling Diagram 10/99, dated 16/6/99,
> that Post
>TOT/U8 is still shown with "Reflectorized Boards", so I'm
>not the only
>one who doesn't know what's out there. |-)
>
>--
>Mr Notagunzel.
>Rail Transportation Connoisseur.
>notagunzel@bigfoot.com
>(Waiting for any move at http://www.bigfoot.com/~notagunze
>l)

The illuminated indicators on TOT/U8 have only been fitted in the last
 six months or so. Notagunzel was right. Even though the intention was to have
 illuminated indicators from the start, only reflectorised labels
 were actually fitted. It appears that the signalling diagram has finally
 caught up with reality of no illuminated indicators precisely at the time
 the illuminated indicators were finally installed. (Murphy is alive and well)
This is not the only place the diagrams and the weekly notice fail to
 reflect the reality on the ground.
The up dwarf (three position) at Maribyrnong River Bridge (Goods Lines)
 is shown as having V and S indicators but these have never been provided.
Of course fitting reflectorised labels in lieu would be pointless.