Re: Western Industrial Sidings Tour

Michael Kurkowski <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message
8E56E8A94telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E56E8A94telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...

> Craig Haber said in message <37F9D65D.15F116FD@harnessnet.com.au>, I
> therefore quote:

> >And oddly enough, one Notagunzel could be seen engaging in behaviour
> >with distinct gunzel characteristics, such as protruding one's head of
> >an open window (which isn't easy in a BK car....)

> You sure that wasnt me?? My head was out for a while :) I did notice
> another newsgroupies head poking out for much of the trip too.

I exchanged plesantries/insults with CH while leaning out a window at one point.

> It's time for all to own up to going methinks!

To what? Blatant Rail Transportation Connoisseuring?

> /me wonders which car Sir Notagunzel was in :)

Car 1.  Too close to the fruit at the end for my liking.

> There were a small few
> people with their head constantly poked out the windows (With a big head
> you would have trouble getting it back in, in a hurry, in a BK too!)

> BTW, did anyone notice that when the quad NR's went past the leading loco
> had it's bell going?

Gunzel motorman, I understand.

> Finally, as for an aus.rail gathering, how about on the next spark tour?

That's no good, I'll be in QLD.  But would you seriously expect me to travel
with "I'm a aus.railer" tattooed on my forehead??

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur.