Re: Western Industrial Sidings Tour

Craig Haber said in message <37F9D65D.15F116FD@harnessnet.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>And oddly enough, one Notagunzel could be seen engaging in behaviour
>with distinct gunzel characteristics, such as protruding one's head of
>an open window (which isn't easy in a BK car....)

You sure that wasnt me?? My head was out for a while :) I did notice
another newsgroupies head poking out for much of the trip too.

It's time for all to own up to going methinks!

/me wonders which car Sir Notagunzel was in :) There were a small few
people with their head constantly poked out the windows (With a big head
you would have trouble getting it back in, in a hurry, in a BK too!)

BTW, did anyone notice that when the quad NR's went past the leading loco
had it's bell going?

Finally, as for an aus.rail gathering, how about on the next spark tour? We
could all perhaps meet somewhere unique before hand, and all do dinner at
somewhere that has no resemblance to gunzeldom afterwards? (Assumably with
copious amounts of drinking involved*)

Little bit short notice for the non-Melbournites, <troll>but who cares,
melbourne only counts :-)</troll>

Regards
Michael the Troll.

* = Offer not limited to under 18's.