Re: Western Industrial Sidings Tour

Craig Haber said in message <37F9D5AA.D317650B@harnessnet.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>I thought the day went pretty well.  The crew were enthusiastic and very
>good to work with, basically they gave us the chance to have photostops
>at every opportunity (every WLC became a photostop!!)

Yes i like that idea :-)

>> As for Sir Notagunzel's comments the other day, about the assorted
>> fruit being stored somewhere convenient out of everyone's way, it
>> actually happened, well almost. The one person in question got put
>> into a compartment almost of his own, with one other person. I do feel
>> sorry for that person.
>
>Don't feel sorry - the two fruits were together in one compartment
>(fruit basket??).

I am glad to know this now. Either way, even if the other person wasn't a
fruit, by the end of a whole day alone in a compartment with super-fruit
would have changed that!!!

>The F performed well and I think everybody enjoyed themselves.

Yes! I heard a lot of unformed theories that the F was not going to cope or
even make it out of spencer street before breaking down, but this day
certainly proved them wrong! (im still yet to see one person in particular
online to tell him this :))

Regards
Michael "I post too much"