Re: Western Industrial Sidings Tour

G'day,

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> Well today's western industrial sidings your, in my opinion was quite a
> success. Congratulations and thanks go out to the organiser of this tour!

I thought the day went pretty well.  The crew were enthusiastic and very good
to work with, basically they gave us the chance to have photostops at every
opportunity (every WLC became a photostop!!)

> As for Sir Notagunzel's comments the other day, about the assorted fruit
> being stored somewhere convenient out of everyone's way, it actually
> happened, well almost. The one person in question got put into a
> compartment almost of his own, with one other person. I do feel sorry for
> that person.

Don't feel sorry - the two fruits were together in one compartment (fruit
basket??).

> There were also a lot of interesting sightings and unscheduled photostops
> throughout. The two most noteable being, a stop at the bridge over moonee
> ponds creek, right next to C505.
> Also the Patricks through Sunshine, with GM22 + green CLP + yellow CLP,
> which we stopped for.

And a spirited parallel run with Capt. Somerville on the Maribyrnong River!

The F performed well and I think everybody enjoyed themselves.

Cheers,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber