Re: BK cars

G'day,

Mark Cauchi wrote:

> Sunday was my first ride in a BK car.  I found the windows to be a
> little too small for this type of trip where window views are paramount
> (filthy as well).

The cars went through the CMD carwash on Friday afternoon.

> In addition, the toilets and basins in our car were
> not working at all.

They all worked except from Boral-Newport, where the loco's Main Res hose and
BK714's couldn't be coupled.  The main reservoir air line is used to
pressurise the water system - no main res, no water.  714's handbasin became
blocked during the journey (motormouth told me about 8 times.....).

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber