Re: BK cars

If the basin on the BK was not working you missed an interesting historical item.

The basin in the BK that I rode in the NRR from Murwillumbah last month had the basin working.

The basin has a tap handle on the top of the basin but the handle is not part of the spout. The
water comes out of an opening half way down the side the basin. A bit hard to descibe with words...

Cheers
Peter Cokley