Re: BK cars

Hi,

I fully agree about our wooden stock (E/W cars). They are the most
comfortable and enjoyable stock to ride in. On the Saturday night at Maldon
during steamfreight 99, i chose to stay inside the car during the listening
stop rather than go out to listen. Laying down across the seat in an AE
(apart from the armrests, they lift anyway) i inavertedly fell asleep for a
small while. I am not one to easily fall asleep in a train (especially the
XPT - i think i'll curl up on the floor next time i take that damned
thing).

Aside from that, I would really like to see a tour with only E and W cars,
pulled by either a B class or a flat top T class. Photowise, this is the
best diesel hauled pass combination imho (okay, maybe an S at the helm of a
heaps of S cars can be okay too...).

Regards
Michael