Re: BK cars

David Langley wrote:

> After todays trip, we assume that you are fully aquatinted with a BK car
> now. Quite pleasant to ride in don't you think.

Sunday was my first ride in a BK car.  I found the windows to be a
little too small for this type of trip where window views are paramount
(filthy as well).  In addition, the toilets and basins in our car were
not working at all.  Small complaints I know, for what was an
outstanding sidings tour.  Pity about the overcast conditions for
photos.  Well done Bruce Payne.  Let's hope he decides to organise
another one.  I'll send him a few of the comments from this thread.

Mark Cauchi