Re: Head on in the Western district

Hi,

Other than money would there be a problem in making some sort of emergency
override for the doors (other than kick technology)?

e.g. a "break glass" panel with a red lever which will unlock the door
under emergency circumstances (also activating an alarm).

Regards
Michael

[snippage about doors being locked on the overland]

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

"HEADLINE: Train Chases Gunzel in Vicious Revenge"