Re: Head on in the Western district

Craig I couldn't agree more, I've complained about this practice ever since
AN took over the running of the Overland, its nothing short of dangerous, in
an effort to prevent some idiot opening a door and falling out, locking the
doors puts the whole train at risk.

Bob.

Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote in message
38426EC0.9444387C@harnessnet.com.au">news:38426EC0.9444387C@harnessnet.com.au...
> Hi,
>
> John Kerley wrote:
>
> > Just imagine the consequences if it had been "The Overland" on the up.
>
> The consequences of which may have been compounded by GSR's (and the
former AN)
> policy of locking pass train doors - something I am totally opposed to.
In