Re: [QLD] Photostops

Why can't they have pre planned photostops, similar to what we do in Victoria?
This would make it a little bit harder for slack managers to take the easy way
out because it would be pre planned and already considered "safe". On the
Cairns tour we just went along until they saw a spot that looked "safe" and
then we stopped.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: