Re: 2 EL's on Patrick's

"Rod" <comtrain@mpx.com.au> wrote in aus.rail:

>> >Look Les,

>Les Brown you are a fuckwit!

LOL, gee, thanks for that. This is the shortest reply I've ever seen
you post. I take it that you disagree with me only on one point -
everything I've said.

>you dont go under another name like Con Papadop... do you?

No, I'm sure Con (whatever) is just another wanking rabid leftist
looney. Convinced that railway management, union leaders, politicians,
George Soros, Bill Gates, the Pope and everybody else have been
screwing him for years, he has developed it into a fetish and it's now
the only way he get's turned on. Poor bastard.

Les Brown.