Re: 2 EL's on Patrick's

When an employee works for 15 hour on their day off and wants payment for
it, only to be told we don't pay overtime your on an AWA.

I wouldn't call it that!!!

To quote your misguided statement "that the workers of GSR are the one's
being subsidised by the shareholders at the moment"

I'd call that exploitation not subsidisation!!!!

Bob.

3834e9d2.30197095@news.ocean.com.au">news:3834e9d2.30197095@news.ocean.com.au...