Re: 2 EL's on Patrick's

Look Les,

I was pointing out the position of on train staff, if you knew anything at
all you would know that GSR. don't employ Drivers and I don't work for them.
However I get a little heated up when people who were employed by (AN) who
have homes and families to keep are exploited by companies who take them on
knowing they can get them to sign anything to get a job rather than end up
on the dole and people like you who sit back passing judgement about the
workers being subsidised by shareholders.

Get real where do you come from???
What are you???
I guess you've already told me that by your reply to my last posting.

If GSR. are half the businessmen they claim to be why did they buy into a
industry that is loosing so much money???

Stiff luck to Serco and its shareholders, they've done no favours to anyone.
Personally I'd like to see them go under, however as always it would be the
workers who loose out in the end.

Serco (GER.) have taken the AWA's to there legal limits, they are a credit
to Peter Rieth and his screw the worker phylosophy.

Bob.

38387c6a.2830108@news.ocean.com.au">news:38387c6a.2830108@news.ocean.com.au...