Re: Tangaras are crap

"Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@hotmail.com> wrote:

> be possible actually, by using both Milson's Pt platforms were terminators
> and sending trains through platforms 2/3 at Nth Sydney.

That would seem to involved quite complex safeworking procedures,
including facing operations through *at least* one set of points
which are normally only trailed through etc.  Hardly the sort of thing
to engage in at night on a public holiday, no matter what the reason!

I suppose they could run the trains empty across the bridge and
reverse them at Wynyard while empty.  That would alleviate CityRail
fears of loaded trains being trapped without power underground.

Cheers,

Bill