Re: Tangaras are crap

Eric Cartman <erkemail@yahoo.com> wrote in message
cZ7Z3.42$dZ.1603@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:cZ7Z3.42$dZ.1603@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> Did anybody from Gonnian or CityRail actually try to read the original
> indicators? If bus indicators (electronic) can work, I don't think it is
> beyond CityRail to make them work.

Bwahahahaaaa - you are suggesting that they actually TRY something first? Oh
dear. That is too much like common sense, hence, it is probably prohibited
by some rrailway by-law.

> As an interesting aside, I caught the 0420 train out of Penrith this
morning
> (Fri 19/11) and noticed that T69 thought it was going to Dapto. It didn't.

Penrith at 0420 is a fun place, isn't it - particularly in July and August.
I am sure the temperature drops by half a degree between Penrith and here
(Glenmore Park).

--
DaveProctor
thadocta AT dingoblue.net.au