Tangaras are crap

I believe you are lucky,

tangaras are the single most uncomftorble train used on the sydney network.

no windows, air con not switched on. wierd high pitched electrical buzzing
on the top deck that hurts your ears. noisy brakes. seats that are too close
together, too stiff, too short in for upper leg support  and dont change
direction.

my 2 cents.