Re: Tangaras are crap

--
Ray McDermott   raymcd@ozemail.com.au
Garry Hoddinett <hoddos@netspace.net.au> wrote in message
4sJY3.4461$MZ.36043@ozemail.com.au">news:4sJY3.4461$MZ.36043@ozemail.com.au...

> Criticising tangaras is a regular column in this newsgroup and probably
> deserves its own newsgroup.  --snip--
> Tangaras are not perfect and others are free to disagree with my opinions
> but I think Goninian should be complemented on a fine job.

I agree with your sentiments, most of the original problems (air-con,
groaning bogies, squealing brakes) seem to fixed.  The choice of window
glass is unfortunate (they always look dirty), the door audible alarm is not
properly synchronized (if it works) and WHEN are they going to fix the
destination indicators??

Ray