Just ignore posts you aren't interested in. (was: Off the Track)

Forster Family Inc wrote:

> Hey! I was skimming through the postings and came across all this rhubarb
> about Holdens and Fords and some car 'race' in country NSW.

    The "car 'race' in country NSW" is the FAI 1000 at Mount Panorama,
Bathurst. It is one of Australia's biggest motorsport events.

> I thought, hold the phone, this is a rail NG not bloody cars!!
> Would those people please remember that we have enough trouble on the roads
> with rubber tyred vehicles that we don't have warm and fuzzies thrust at us
> in rail ngs. Please cease and desist!!

    You're right this is a rail NG and all of us here are railfans but some of
us also have other interests and if you don't like the small number of posts
about Holden vs Ford then don't bother reading them, just ignore them. The
posts will probably cease soon as the race was held last weekend.

> P.S. I love my Honda Accord V6 and my wife reckons her Camry Vxi is pretty
> good too!!

    Nooooooo, Camry! Get it away from me :-)

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au