Re: [VIC] Reggie and Motormouth (was: a good weekend for gunzelling in Vic (long))

In article <8E7FFA81EtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net>,
  Michael Kurkowski <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote:
> James Brook said in message <382FF851.8375975B@ozemail.com.au>, I
> therefore quote:
>

>>Yeah thats the one I was thinking of. How did he get the name Reggie?
>
> Reggie is his name.

To the best of my knowledge, as a non-practicing gunzel, Reggie is not
his name.  There aren't too many around answering that description, so
I think we are talking about the same person.

Reggie is not the name he used when he stood for the presidency of the
ARE.  'Tis a name given him by other gunzels, I assume.

JD
--
John Dennis
Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway